Why join ILEA Nashville? Here's what you get:
- Get access to the wisdom of a broad member collective who plan and execute over 1 million special events each year–the brightest, most accomplished creative event professionals in the industry who execute some of the world’s most recognized live events.
- Experience stimulating ideas and knowledge sharing with other creative event professionals from around the world.
- Establish your professional network and connect with new business opportunities by getting involved in one of over 50 ILEA international chapters.
- Learn how exceptional creative event professionals improve and extend their achievements and drive continued innovation in the industry with ILEA's Esprit Awards and Spirit of Excellence Awards.
- Attend monthly webinars focused on the business of being a creative and watch Quick Tip videos from event experts to add more skills and best practices to your creative event professional toolbox. Webinar recordings and Quick Tip videos are available to only to members in the On-Demand Education Library.
- Receive up-to-date deadline information for the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation—keep updated on all of the information needed to gain your CSEP designation and show potential employers or clients that you are committed to the craft.
- Use the ILEA Member Directory to find and connect with fellow creative events professionals around the world for advice and support.
- Find resources, toolkits, and tip sheets to grow your new client pipeline, increase revenue and manage the day-to-day tasks of running a business — available only to ILEA members in the Member Community.
- Take your job or candidate search in the right direction by exploring the ILEA Career Center.
- Save on high-quality products and services that add value to your event with the ILEA Discount Programs.
Join now and make valuable connections with creative event professionals and mentors that extend beyond your backyard. Explore membership types to find the perfect fit for you.