Name: Leeanne Lane
Company: Middle TN Selfie
- Tell us about your company and what your role is. My husband and I own Middle TN Selfie, which is a photo booth company. This is not your traditional photo booth, but instead, it is an open air photo booth with a 32” touch screen built in. We like to say our booth looks like a 6 ft iPhone. We theme each and every event with a custom photo frame and props, and love to interact and have fun with your guests.
- How did you get involved in the special events industry? On my 40th birthday, we took a trip to Vegas and saw one of these photo booths out in the “Quad” by our hotel. We fell in love with it, started researching, and a year later had one built and delivered to our doorstep! We are now in our 3rd year of business, doubling in growth every year, and having a blast! Now we own 3 booths, and soon to be 4. Nashville, and the surrounding area, is a great market for us!
- ILEA members inspire. What inspires you? Our 14 yr old daughter. She is smart, beautiful, full of energy, an amazing athlete, but also has an entrepreneurial spirit within. We love bringing her along to help with our events to teach her customer service and what it takes to run a business. We also like teaching her that you have to work to make money so you can buy the things you want in life.
- What do you enjoy most as an event professional? We love all the different venues we get to visit and all the different people we help to create memories by capturing their smiles.
- Favorite thing to do in Nashville? My husband and I are both born and raised in Nashville, so we like to visit new restaurants, hotels and anything with activities for our family. Nashville has changed so much over the years, so it’s fun to visit all the newly renovated places.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself? Miley Cyrus was our flower girl when we were married in 2001 in a small church in south Nashville.